On the 21st of October 2021, the second webinar organised by the CO2MSOS project was held online from 10-11 am.
During the online event, CO2SMOS partners present to the audience the results that were collected during the first webinar and the online survey regarding the vision that stakeholders have on the valorisation of CO2 and to discuss and validate these results with them, to guide the activities of CO2SMOS research and development.
The agenda of the webinar was organised in the following way:
- Welcome and Introduction; Fabiola Raccataglia (RINA Consulting)
- CO2 valorisation and EU policy framework and perspective; Anastasios Perimenis (CO2 Value Europe)
- CO2SMOS project: aims and scope; Raúl Piñero (CARTIF Technology Centre)
- Novamont development model and getting involved in the H2020 CO2SMOS Project; Patrizio Salice (Novamont)
- Presentation and discussion on stakeholders’ survey results; Fabiola Raccataglia (RINA Consulting)
- Open discussion and Q&A
The webinar’s recording can be rewatched by clicking here.