On the 15th of September 2021, the very first CO2SMOS webinar was held online from 9-10 am.
The event aimed at presenting the project, its objectives and the expected benefits of CO2SMOS CO2-to-Chemicals Platform to external stakeholders (technology providers, feedstock suppliers, refineries, fuel traders, final end-users, etc.). The event was also an opportunity for project partners to discuss with external stakeholders and gather insights and feedback to guide CO2SMOS research and development activities.
The agenda included presentations from many consortium’s partners:
- Introduction; Fabiola Raccataglia – RINA Consulting
- Driver of the project: CO2 valorisation and EU policy framework and perspective; Anastasios Perimenis – CO2 Value Europe
- Presentation of the project; Raúl Piñero – CARTIF
- Presentation of one of our demosite; Robert-Jan van Putten – Avantium BV
- Presentation of stakeholders activities and survey; Miriam Lorenzo – HERA and Fabiola Roccataglia – RINA Consulting
- Final discussion and Q&A
The recording of the full webinar is available on CO2SMOS YouTube channel here.